The Insider's Guide To Job Search - .EPUB edition
This is the full, published version of The Insider's Guide
found in hardcover and paperback. This edition is compatible with
Kobo/iPhone/iPad/Nook/Sony and other e-readers.
If you find this useful, please follow me on Linked for fresh content: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/kevintbuckleycpc
You can download the .epub file simply by clicking on the book cover, or the link below the Table of Contents.
In both instances, you will then need to click the image again to download the epub file to your dektop.
Table of Contents
- When Change Happens
- Wrongful Dismissal - Getting Help
- Obtain Your References
- Signs That Your Job Is At Risk
- Defining Your Needs
- Organizing Your Job Search
- Self-Marketing In A Changed Marketplace
- Why Should They Hire You?
- What To Look For In A Recruiter
- What's On Your Profile?
- Criminal Background Checks
- How Do I Stand Out From The Competition?
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Resumes & The First Page Contents
- Plain Text Resumes
- Cover Letters: Brief & Focused
- Creating Buyer Interest
- Job Boards: Internet Postings
- Creating Job Alerts
- Search Engine Tips
- LinkedIn Groups & Profiles
- Job Search For Mature Candidates
- Choosing The Employers You Want To Target
- Your Voicemail
- Dealing With Discouragement
- Body Language In An Interview
- Staying Focused In An Interview
- Setting The Tone
- First Impressions Count
- Assessing Potential Employers
- Questions To Ask The Employer
- Interview Handouts: Influencing The Decision
- Are You A Potential Leader?
- Attitudes, Values & Feelings
- Why Should We Hire You?
- Points For Successful Interviewing
- Employer Interviewing Styles
- Common Interviewing Mistakes
- Don't Oversell Yourself
- Paving The Way With Reference Contacts
- Perseverance & Patience In The Hiring Process
- Some Aspects That Are Beyond Your Control
- Do I Stay Or Do I Go?
- Ambition: The Desire For Progress
- Questions To Consider
- Overcoming Inertia: Moving Forward
- Negotiating Compensation
- Obtaining Salary Information
- Handling Salary Questions In An Interview
- Negotiating Compensation Between Jobs
- Patience In Negotiating: Reviewing Your Agreement
- A Low Salary Offer: Improving Your Position
- Resigning Without Burning Your Bridges
- Withstanding The Pressure Of Counter-Offers
- Fitting In With The New Team
- Positioning Yourself For Promotion
- Corporate Values & Cultural Expectations
- Changing The Student's Perspective
- What Recruiters Are Looking For
- Your Telephone & Virtual Interviews
- When You Are Being Called By An Employer
- Passive & Active Listening
- How Do I Get Hired With Minimal Experience?
- The Virtual Interview: Looking Good
- Tips For Attending Career & Job Fairs
- Questions To Ask Career Fair Representatives
- Academic Resumes: Enhancing The Appeal
- Mistakes People Make That Affect Their Progress
Click to download .epub file: The Insider's Guide To Job Search
The Insider's Guide To Job Search - Copyright © 2003-2015 Kevin Buckley, CPC All rights reserved.
Buckley Search Inc. Suite 200 - 5925 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON L4V 1W1 1 (866) 996-9984